ORLANDO, Fla. – Millie Bobby Brown, known for playing Eleven on Netflix's Stranger Things, recently visited Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights.
- Millie Bobby Brown recently visited Halloween Horror Nights
- The Stranger Things actress checked out the haunted house
- Halloween Horror Nights runs select nights through November 2
- RELATED: Universal's Halloween Horror Nights houses ranked
The resort shared a photo Friday of the actress inside the haunted house that's based on the show.
"It was so cool and just like being on set," Brown said in a statement. "It was absolutely terrifying and a must-see."
Universal first debuted a Stranger Things house at last year's event and included scenes from the first season. This year's house focuses on the second and third seasons, with scenes like the Starcourt Mall.
Other houses included in this year's lineup are based on Jordan Peele's Us, Ghostbusters, Killer Klowns from Outer Space and House of 1000 Corpses.
Halloween Horror Nights is an after-hours event that runs select nights through November 2.
- Download the Spectrum News app and turn on notifications to receive a weekly Attractions Briefing every Friday.