ORLANDO, Fla. — Walt Disney World has announced the dates for Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge previews it will hold for some annual passholders.
- More details released about Galaxy's Edge passholder previews
- Previews will take place on select days in August
- Platinum, Platinum Plus, Premier passholders eligible to register
- RELATED: Disney World to Hold Passholder Previews for Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
The previews for Platinum, Platinum Plus, and Premier annual passholders will take place at select times from August 17-21, according to Disney.
Only passholders with those types of passes will be eligible to register for one of the preview time slots. Registered passholders can bring a guest with them; however, that guest must also have a valid Platinum, Platinum Plus, or Premier pass, according to Disney.
When passholders register for the preview, their guest must also be on their "Family & Friends" list on My Disney Experience and must have opted to share "All My Plans" with them.
Email invites will be sent soon, according to Disney.
Galaxy's Edge, the 14-acre expansion at Disney's Hollywood Studios, will feature two attractions: Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run and Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, in addition to several shops and dining locations. Smugglers Run will open with the land on August 29. Rise of the Resistance will make its debut on December 5.
- Download the Spectrum News app and turn on notifications to receive a weekly Attractions Briefing every Friday.