Local designers are getting to show off their talents right now during this weekend's “Art in Bloom."
- Several dozen over-the-top and jaw-dropping floral arrangement are on display at the Orlando Museum of Art.
- “Art In Bloom: Festival of Fine Arts and Flowers” is a museum-wide kaleidoscope of floral interpretations, antique dealers, original artwork and lifestyle designs meant to inspire.
- Brian Joyce is responsible for the Museum lobby's show-stopper floral/structural display. In his early days, Brian — get this — was a competitive racehorse rider.
- “It helps me to be able to talk," he said of his passion for creation. "I can have a say."
- Council of 101 is hosting this springtime fundraiser to benefit the Orlando Museum of Art. It goes though Sunday. Tickets start at $12.