ORLANDO, Fla. — Another hazy, hot, and humid day with above average highs in the middle 90s and feels like temps above 100.

Lows stay on the mild side overnight, in the low to mid-70s.

High pressure over southern Florida is keeping us in intense heat for the next couple days, before a pattern shift brings rain chances up and temps down.

We were able to muster up low to mid-90s again under a sunny sky, and with drier air in the mid and upper levels of the atmosphere, kept any rain from developing. Low level moisture will lead to patchy areas of fog overnight.

More sun is in store Tuesday as highs soar into the low to mid-90s. We may see a couple isolated storms late in the day, but coverage is a low 20 percent. The ridge weakens Wednesday, allowing a return of sea breeze interactions each afternoon.

Rain coverage is up to 40 percent both days with highs in the low 90s. We’ll bump storm chances to around 50 to 60 percent Friday and Saturday, and highs hover around 90.

Beach and Surf Conditions

We’ll start our Tuesday with very poor surfing conditions and wave heights around one to two feet, but transition to flat surf as the day progresses.

An east-southeast trade swell will be enough to create a moderate rip current threat, so use extra caution and swim near an open lifeguard stand.

The ultra violet index remains extreme, which means under 10 minutes to get yourself a burn.

Tropical Update

June is not a typically active month in the tropics. Right now, there are no areas of concern and development is not likely over the next five to seven days. Hurricane season runs through November 30.

We want your pictures!

Show us what the weather looks like in your neighborhood. Your photo could end up on Spectrum News 13.

  • Get the Spectrum News 13 app for iOS or Android
  • Tap "Submit Content" at the bottom of the app menu
  • Remember to include your name and location